New Moon coming!

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Gathering Party 13

It ROCKED!!!!
I mean, true, it was no Wasteland... not even close to Wasteland... But still... It kicked ass!!!
So ok, the small dinner party i was "forced" (Thanks alot guys for passing me that hot potato...) to throw could have gone better, and i really need to save money for proper corset... But when i changed into my short black burlesque skirt and my black corset with red embroidered flowers, and changed into my high heeled stiletto red shoes... Oh boy... did my heart race!!!
I really should have thanked again and again to Mistress for that flogging she gave me... left me a huge craving for more though!!! But at the time i was busy struggling not to cum and busy trying not to fall from my heels.
To me it was nothing short of a magical night, too bad it ended cause i truly wish it would have lasted forever....
And of course, the sweet Lady R, with lips as soft and smooth as the most delicate of silks... i dont think i will ever forget her kisses... definitely not....
Nor the ice in my *blush*... erm... well just guess!!!
Seriously loved the night... Now i have to find a way to get more floggings from Mistress which will be hard cause she is in the UK and well... I'm in Portugal... Hmmm maybe it's time to see if i can find a job there...
Anyway, let me see... upcoming events... Well hopefully in June one of our Triskelion monthly dinners where we speak about anything and... hmmm what else... Well nothing more in June i think...
Anyway, i will leave you with images of my clothes at the gathering:


The skirt can be found at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FEMME-GOTHIQUE08



Mine are actually red with the ribbon and the lace in black and can be found at Seaside Shoe Stores in Portugal.
The corset unfortunetly i cant find the image so as soon as i can i will take a piccie of it and post it.

3 comments:

  1. It really was a great party :)
    *

    ReplyDelete
  2. /me blushes... runs... HIDES!!!!
    Gives a silent thank you to be hiding at TMN lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete