New Moon coming!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Twilight Saga

It is official!
I am sorry ladies and gentlemen, I am so so so sorry but you knew it was bound to happen!
I am hooked! It took me about 4 days to watch the movie and read all four books, and the DVD has been playing almost non stop. Watched it 4 times before falling asleep! Those books became almost like a bible to me and i can barely wait till Stephanie finishes Midnight Sun and publishes it so i can buy it and own it too!!!
GO STEPH!!!!!!!
In my country the New Moon movie will be premiering November 26th, so i am like counting down the days.
I am of course on team Edward (DUH) as much as i like Jacob and all, sorry Jake, you are a very nice dude but i am a vampire girl...
Oh and i saw the clips on youtube, the sneak previews... i mean i love it when she tries to ride the bike and they made it so as if she sees him. I think it was better that way because in the book her hearing his voice worked out fine but in the movie would not look so well... so i think it was a nice way... and of course, her running in volterra was cute too...
OH gosh please November come soon!!!!!